01 April 2010

The new plan

So as my previous post stated, there have been a few complications as far as the traveling goes.
As soon as I get a chance I will try to post some photos from when Mom and Michael visited. I don't actually have the photos, Michael took all of them except for one or two.

So for now I'm lonely in Oxford. I may try texting a few people and seeing if they want to do dinner. Up to this point I haven't felt well enough to get out of bed. I'm not entirely sure I'm up to getting out of bed just yet anyways. :D

My new plan is to leave Monday morning, decently early from Oxford, get to Bratislava mid-afternoon, and Vienna a little later than that. I'll spend Monday and Tuesday nights with Denise, friend extraordinaire (who's also going to feed me! yay!).
On Wednesday I'll leave for Salzburg, spend Wednesday and Thursday nights in Salzburg, Friday night in Munich, Saturday and Sunday nights in Berlin, and Monday night in Leipzig. I'll go back to Vienna from Leipzig and spend the rest of my time just hanging out in Vienna, taking day trips, seeing Vienna, and just hanging with my other half. This trip, should it actually happen, should be great!

Just pray that public transit works for once....

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Yes, public transport is a mixed blessing. There are definitely good and bad things about it. However, I think you are better off sleeping and being lazy for a few days before jetting off for some sightseeing.

    ReplyDelete